The young actress Edyta Budnik already has quite a few well-known works in cinema. The following films were released with her participation: “Ted Lasso” (2020), “The Discovery of Witches,” “Killing Eve” (2018). Edyta’s work has now been completed on the projects Chuck Chuck Baby and Mrs Sidhu Investigates. The actress is also remembered for her roles in the films “The Comedian” (2012), “Coronation Street” (2016), and “Derek and Orla Do” (2022).
Place and date of birth
The actress’s date of birth is quite difficult to find on the Internet. It is estimated that she was born somewhere between 1990 and 1995. So Edyta’s age could be either 28 or 33. Perhaps, she will clarify this information over time. The actress celebrates her birthday on 17 February. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius. Unlike the year, there is no doubt about Edyta’s place of birth. It is the town of Nowy Sącz (Poland). By religion, Budnik, like most of her compatriots, is a Catholic.
The media simply do not have any information about the identity, field of work, interests, and whereabouts of Edyta Budnik’s parents. Obviously, the actress does not talk about her parents and other close relatives to protect their privacy, which, of course, the family has every right to do. At the same time, Budnik has never mentioned that she has siblings. From this, we can conclude that she may be the only child in the family. The young attractive actress is currently single. There is no information about a boyfriend or children. So, obviously, the heart of the young beauty remains free.
The actress’s appearance
Edyta Budnik has an attractive appearance. This is not critical for an acting career, but it is still a nice bonus from nature. She weighs 59 kilograms (5.5 pounds). Blond hair goes well with brown eyes.
Edyta Budnik’s career is developing as fast and dynamically as an online casino game with Ecopayz Casino online. In 2013, her role in the Polish film “My Daughters” by Kinga Debski became a breakthrough for her. This was followed by work in other European projects. In 2015, the actress starred in the film “Body/Ciao” directed by Malgorzata Szumowska. Then in 2017, she appeared in the film “Panic Attack” (directed by Pawe Maloney). In addition to films, Edyta Budnik actively acts in TV series (“The Mallorca Files,” “Killing Eve”) and participates in theatre productions in Poland.
Very often, talented actors do not have the appropriate education. This is not the case with Edyta Budnik. She studied at the Warsaw National Academy of Dramatic Art. In 2016, Budnik graduated from the university. Wikipedia, telling the history of this institution, notes that it was established back in 1932. And since then, for almost a century, it has been preparing talented young people from Poland and Europe for an acting career.
Edyta Budnik did not limit her studies at the Academy. In 2016, she attended the Brian Reisz Acting Studio and the BRIT School, which specializes in the performing arts.
After graduating, Edyta worked on various art projects both in her native Poland and abroad. This is not surprising, because art today is a global, planetary thing, especially when it comes to film projects.
As of 2023, Edyta Budnik’s net worth is about 500 thousand dollars. The actress’s financial resource is her professional performing career, including acting in films, TV series, TV shows, and theatre productions. The actress receives part of her income from her Instagram page.
Filmography of Edyta Budnik
- “Mrs Sidhu Investigates” (UK) was released in 2023. Edyta played the role of Agnessa. The project was created in the genres of comedy, crime, and drama.
- In the drama “Chuck Chuck Baby” (UK), Budnik played the role of Katrina. The film was released in 2023.
- The combination of drama and comedy “Albion” (UK) in 2020 gave Edyta the role of Krystyna.
- In the series “Ted Lasso” (USA, UK), Budnik took part in 2020 and 2023.
- In 2019, she played the role of Anna in the project “Us Against Whatever.”
- 2018 and 2022 were marked by the project “A Discovery of Witches.” In it, Edyta played the role of Lena.
- The period from 2018 to 2022 was also marked by her work in the well-known series “Killing Eve.” This is a joint project of the USA and the UK, filmed in the genres of adventure, action, and drama.
- In 2017, Edyta played the role of Renata in the comedy “Happy Birthday, Toby Simpson.”
- 2014 and 2016 are remembered for the role of Kamilla Clarke in the project “Suspects,” which is a combination of detective, drama, and crime genres.
- In 2013 and 2018, Edyta Budnik played the role of Vladka Horvath in the crime drama “The Tunnel.” The countries of origin of the project are the UK and France.
- Almost at the beginning of her career, back in 2013, the actress played in the short melodrama “Sophie, Girl on the Train” (UK).
- In 2012, there was the comedy “Woman on Bus.” This is a joint project between the UK and France.
- In the same year, 2012, Budnik got the role of Nadia in the fantasy horror film “Byzantium” (UK, Ireland).
- In 2012 and 2014, the actress played the role of Elishka in the crime drama “The Bletchley Circle.” The film is a co-production between the UK and Canada.
- In 2010, she released the short drama “Ala.”
- Also in 2010, Edyta Budnik played the role of Bertha in the comedy musical “First Night.”
- In 2009, she had a role in the short drama “June” (UK, Italy).
The most famous roles
In the career of every actor, there are roles that are known to almost everyone and those that have so far gone almost unnoticed by the audience. Edyta is best remembered for her role as Tatiana Petrovna in the famous TV series “Killing Eve.” Released in 2018, this project became a real hit. It is based on the novel by Luke Jennings, which tells the story of two ordinary women hunting a serial killer. The storyline of the series is really intriguing, and the quality work of the actors significantly increases its artistic value. More information about individual episodes of the project can be found on imdb.com.
Edyta Budnik also played the role of Lena in the TV series “The Mallorca Files.” The project is a drama and crime series. It is a joint work of specialists from different European countries (UK, Germany, Spain, France). The series was produced by the BBC. The project is quite dynamic and tells about the adventures of a female detective in Mallorca.
Edyta Budnik is a really talented Polish actress. She already has a rather extensive track record of roles in various theatre productions, films, and TV shows, which will obviously continue.